Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hanging

I am basically incapable of hanging posters on the wall such that they do not fall off, bow in the middle, slid sideways, etc. I have experimented with numberous styles of tape, numerous locations for the tape, including four corners, one middle; four corners, no middle; random scatterings; big bends; small bends; I even attempted an old west wanted poster style, but the effect was so disconcerting I took them down. I walk in to class every morning and take inventory of how many posters have fallen down during the night.

Right Now:
1) Gotta Fight, Gotta Try, Gotta Never Quit is on the floor
2) 3 in 1 is buckling
3) Big Goal #1 has collapsed
4) Adjectives is hanging on by the right two corners only

What is wrong with me? I welcome any poster-hanging suggestions.

UPDATE:
After a long weekend away from class, I came in this morning to find no posters falling down, buckling, or looking boot. Zero (0). It's gonna be a great week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Golden Gate Mama said...

throw out that 99$ cent-store tape and buy the good stuff. or use a staple gun and post on the walls instead..

or just hole punch the posters and hang them on yourself using string..

11:31 AM  
Blogger Johanna said...

I'm all about the staple gun. Those suckers aren't going anywhere.

2:45 PM  
Blogger posthipchick said...

it can't be you. it must be the walls.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Kilian Betlach said...

I rehung everything using packing tape and smaller bent-over-backwards tape loops, as well as two strategically placed in the center. Cross your fingers.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home