Friday, October 07, 2005

Minor Breakdown

Yeah, so, in the crappy High Point story there's a paragraph of metaphor concerning make-believe that we were deciphering, and I told the story of flipping over tables, grabbing the legs, and pretending I was an astronaut circa age 5. We go around the room sharing similar tales, most of them involving couch forts or playing "doctor" with the anuses of dead chickens (don't ask), until we get to E., who also has a story regarding table-flipping, wherein he asked his mom to tie a rope around his neck and tie him to the table-leg so he could pretend to be a horse. I'm staring into E.'s round, earnest face as the snickers go around the room, imagining him imagining himself as a horse, and then I just start cracking up. For about two full minutes. Just slightly past the point where my laughter started to become unnerving to the rest of them.

ME: And did your mom actually tie you to the table?

HIM: Yeah.

And then I start laughing again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TMAO I really love your post, keep up the good work!
I got a american single blog/site also, It's a free information site on american single
plus other stuff.
You should check it out if you get the chance :-)

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey TMAO I really love your post, keep up the good work!
I got a online dating blog/site also, It's a free information site on online dating
plus other stuff.
You should check it out if you get the chance :-)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home