Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Attendance Taking

I am the world's worst attendance-taker. I'm terrible. Awful. If you plotted my years in education on the vertical of a graph, and the extent of my incompotence in this arena on the horizontal of a graph, I do not belive there is any individual whose overall area (L x W) is as great as mine. I almost always forget 6th and 7th period. I frequently ignore 4th. Sometimes 4th and 5th. I will occasionally take attendance for the entire day during my 2nd period prep, based soley on informed guessing and statistical probabilities. Forget about actually getting the scan sheets to the designated pick-up location. I am a blight on the machinary of record verification. I am an open-sore on the systematic tracking of student location. I take attendance like old people fuck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home