Clearing My Credential
Computer for the Educator -- Level II
- Create a database or spreadsheet. Write reflection paper. Status: Done
- Desing a webpage or multimedia thing. Write reflection paper. Status: Done
- Show proof that you use technology to assess student learning. Write reflection paper. Status: Done.
- Write a 2-page paper discussing how technology can change how you teach. Status: Done.
- Create a journal detailing your efforts to collaborate about technology. Write reflection paper. Status: Done (badly).
- Write a 1-page paper about on-site decisions about technology acquisition. ("Hey, POY, what is the decision-making process about how this site acquires new technology?" "I look at the budget, then make a decision." "Is there anyway you can make that decision last a double-spaced 12-pt-font page?") Status: Started (kinda)
- Show proof of your site technology plan. Write a 2-page paper describing your site's technology structure. ("Hey, POY, do we have a site technology plan?" "It may be in one of those binders over there." "There's like 20 binders over there." "Have fun.") Status: Incomplete
- Write two original technology-based lessons using absurdly detailed, enclosed lesson plan form. Status: Incomplete
- Post a response to a message using an online bulletin board. Status: Incomplete, unless blogging counts. Does it, d'ya think?
- Join a listserv. Send an email. Status: Incomplete, unless I can get credit for joining the Celebrity Death Watch listserv in college, where I experienced awful luck when my sleeper pick, Jack Osborne, went into rehab.