Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Practice Makes, uh, Better

They're typing final drafts again. This time I put some thought into it and pair kids up heterogenously by computer usage ability. This, some familiarity, and additional practice are making the process run much smoother.

It's the end of the year and I want to plan amazing, affirming, success-revealing activities, but the mound of essays grows ever higher, my supra-work commitments still larger, and I'm teaching/ evaluating/ planning right now the way Barry Bonds tries to leg a single into a double.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. French said...

Hi- I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading your blog. I'm not sure how I found it, but it is great. I am not sure if I ever read your "about me" section...I love what you say about the "acheivement gap". So true, so true.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home