Sunday, October 22, 2006

blah Teach For America blah blah grumble blah

I just completed my TFA Almuni Survey where, no shit, there were two questions pertaining to my perception of how becoming a corps member would negatively affect my "future career earnings."

I'll swear on any holy text you want that I have never, not once, considered, in ways either positive or negative, my future career earnings, except to acknowledge that they would probably be less than my father's, thus undermining at least one major column of the American Dream.

Future career earnings: It's like you met this cool girl with dyed hair and pirate-flag tats at critical mass, you start dating, and suddenly she's voting Republican, driving a Suburban, and trading her black for khaki.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home