Tuesday, October 10, 2006
- Name: Kilian Betlach
- Location: Bay Area, California, United States
For six years, I taught reading and writing to ELL and SpEd students. I stumbled through the job of Athletic Director and continuously hired myself as a basketball coach. I served as union rep and was classified as a TFA Almuni. I earned a Masters in Educational Leadership & Administration, producing a collaborative thesis through a haze of distraction. The writings on this site garnered a certain amount of praise, as well as the ire of District leadership. I am no longer a teacher.
- It's The Little Things That Rankle
- Make-Up Work
- The First Lady Is Coming
- Retroactive Saturday Academy Diary
- On Caring
- I'm Almost A Real Teacher
- Patti Smith Was Right... Don Henly, Too, I Guess
- Holy Crap!
- The Paper It's Printed On