Monday, January 23, 2006

For Days! Literally For Many Consecutive Days!

Click this link.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/index.html

Do it.

#s 1, 3, 7, 9-11, and first two circular bullet points.

Tell me it wasn't worth your time and I'll paypal you a dollar.

I've been repeating these for days. For days. To the exclusion of normal adult conversation. When the kids asked where their flatbooks (essay/diary/notebooks) were, I said, "www dot Chuck Norris Facts dot com," giggled for almost a minute, then changed the subject.

Update: It's in German now!

2 Comments:

Blogger posthipchick said...

well at least we now know what to get you for your birthday.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can relate to your entry here...what a life we got as teachers!

I'm a special ed jr HS teacher (Emotionally Disturbed cases) here in Washington DC. Teaching in an inner-city school is very challenging; it's good to know and connect with other co-educators who are having similar problems in their district.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home