Wednesday, January 18, 2006
- Name: Kilian Betlach
- Location: Bay Area, California, United States
For six years, I taught reading and writing to ELL and SpEd students. I stumbled through the job of Athletic Director and continuously hired myself as a basketball coach. I served as union rep and was classified as a TFA Almuni. I earned a Masters in Educational Leadership & Administration, producing a collaborative thesis through a haze of distraction. The writings on this site garnered a certain amount of praise, as well as the ire of District leadership. I am no longer a teacher.
- You're Taking All This Too Seriously...
- Seven Things + Four Things
- Merit Pay
- I Don't Get It
- Knock On Wood, Throw Salt Over Your Shoulder, Don'...
- And David Took Up A Rock...
- Ah, Progress, You Wear Many Hats
- ELD Reforms