Sunday, December 25, 2005
- Name: Kilian Betlach
- Location: Bay Area, California, United States
For six years, I taught reading and writing to ELL and SpEd students. I stumbled through the job of Athletic Director and continuously hired myself as a basketball coach. I served as union rep and was classified as a TFA Almuni. I earned a Masters in Educational Leadership & Administration, producing a collaborative thesis through a haze of distraction. The writings on this site garnered a certain amount of praise, as well as the ire of District leadership. I am no longer a teacher.
- Capitalism, Competition, and Education
- Tree Planting
- Getting Worse Before It Gets Better
- College Visits Don't Need To Suck
- We Ought To Celebrate Beauty In All Things
- Things I Learned While Teaching on Four Hours of S...
- No Clever Title
- Wherein Karma, That Slumbering Dragon, Raises Its ...
- Week in Review
- Yes, Google's Taking Over The World, But This Is C...